Shani Darden Skin Care
Facial Sculpting Wand™
"My signature facials always include a 10-minute local vibration treatment: gentle waves penetrate into the skin and stimulate the facial muscles for a firmer, more contoured effect."
The first-of-its-kind Facial Sculpting Wand™ brings those age-defying benefits home, harnessing high-performance sound wave technology that targets wrinkles on a deeper level—2.4 inches below skin’s surface—while boosting circulation and optimizing skin’s oxygen uptake. The result? Firmer, tighter, smoother skin with each and every pulse.
The Facial Sculpting Wand™ comes with everything you need to achieve visible results in relaxing 10-minute sessions: Facial Sculpting Wand, Disc Attachment, Precision Ball Attachment, Hydra Prep Gel, power plug, USB-C charging cable and detailed instructions. It’s self-care made state of the art.
Please Note: This product is only available to ship within the United States and to Canada at this time.
This product is non-refundable.
This Week Only: Three Complimentary Minis with any $175 purchase.
How to Use
Apply an even amount of Hydra Prep Gel onto clean skin. Choose the desired attachment and speed (we recommend starting with a low intensity) and gently glide over skin using a slow, rhythmic motion. Target forehead, jowls and neck with the Disc Attachment. Target crow’s feet and nasolabial lines with the Precision Ball Attachment. Treat each area for 2-5 minutes for no more than 10 minutes at a time. When finished, remove any excess Hydra Prep Gel with a damp cloth or rinse clean. Additional Hydra Prep Gel refills can be purchased here.
For more tips and tricks on all areas of the face, please watch our Facial Sculpting Wand Routines.
- The Wand is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with current episodes of epilepsy, heart pacemakers, brain pacemakers, cardiac arrhythmia, tumors or acute episodes of inflammatory diseases.
- The Wand is not recommended for those who have arteriosclerosis, thromboses or implants in the body region being treated. Dental implants should be firmly anchored before using the wand.
- Signature required upon delivery.
- USB-C charging cable and 100-240vac power supply included.
- Includes a 2 year warranty for issues resulting from material or production defects. For warranty exclusions, please consult the manual.
- To register your device and activate your 2-year warranty online, visit our warranty page.
Facial Sculpting Wand™
Transmits acoustic sound waves below the skin’s surface to smooth, firm and tone.
Flat Disc Attachment
Treats larger areas of the face, including forehead, jowls and neck.
Precision Ball Attachment
Targets smaller areas of the face, including crow’s feet and nasolabial lines.
Hydra Prep Gel
Allows the Wand to glide easily and evenly over skin.
74% felt their forehead lines appeared smoother
*Results based on independent self-reported consumer perception survey after 7 days of daily use.